Can you afford NOT to implement a Practice Management System?
These are the BENEFITS of SECUR Practice Management System:
- Experience - MMC has now been serving the healthcare community for greater than 22 years. Our customers come first: Support, training, best practices, receivables management, and customized personal service have been the cornerstone to our longevity in the ever-changing healthcare market. SECUR is simply a Practice management system developed and supported by practice managers.
- Tax break - Are you familiar with section 179 property tax benefits? Could your practice use a little tax relief?! Most practices are eligible for up to $24,000 tax credits in FY02'. Let us help you explore the benefits available to you. (We are not tax advisors, please consult with your CPA or financial advisor.)
- HIPAA compliance - SECUR has been ANSI tested and is one of the few systems approved by Medicare to address HIPAA transaction standards. HIPAA can be a good thing and is more than just a regulation. It provides all practices the opportunity to evaluate current processes and ways of doing business. Now is the time to take advantage and make a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Efficiencies gained - Easy to use and simple navigation through the system. Fully integrated system provides staff with powerful tool for office administration.
- Better reports - better decisions - more $$$ - Generate meaningful reports with ease. Simple report generation provides access to critical business metrics. (Our background is practice management, we fully understand what information needs to be available to maximize the bottom line.)
- VALUE - SECUR provides your practice with a business tool powerful enough to make meaningful improvements to your bottom line. SECUR is a cost effective, easy to use, ROI-driven, solution to help you better manage your practice.
- All of the above - Can you afford not to make a change for the better? Let us show you how our clients continue to benefit from working with Midwest Management Consultants.
How could these benefits improve your practice?
We provide a range of Healthcare IT Consulting, EHR/EMR and Medical Practice Management in St. Louis, St. Louis County and Missouri.
Local experts who can visit on-site: St. Louis Healthcare IT Consulting, St. Louis County EHR/EMR, Missouri gloStream EMR, St. Louis Medical Practice Management, St. Louis County Healthcare IT Consulting, Missouri EHR/EMR, St. Louis Managed Services, St. Louis County Backup and Data Recovery, and Missouri IT Consulting.